
this is my emulation project final image.
1) the formal choices on this were made with the understanding of the limited light I had available. I used a medium aperture of around 5.6 and a shutter speed of around half a second. the main problem i had with this image was the light being given off by the lamp. the bulb was too big for the shade so it popped over the top and gave a bright over powering glow. I tried to over compensate for this using a faster shutter spped to make sure that I did not capture too much light.
2) I am generally pleased with how this image turned out conception wise. the subject is clearly visiable without being clearly seen by the audience. the smaller details like the ojects on the desk came out very clearly and I am pleased with how that turned out.
3) At the beginning i wasnt too happy about this image. I thought the layout of the picture and the light wasnt enough to give a proper idea of what was going on in the room. Although through many different people as the subject and different places to put the light source. In the end the image turned out Pretty much how i wanted it, so I am very pleased with how it turned out.
No comments:
Post a Comment